NARUTO: Explosion Series
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NARUTO: Explosion Series

NARUTO: Explosion is a series which occurs roughly 150 years after Naruto Uzumaki ended his reign as Rokudaime Hokage. It's full of adventure, and awaits members to participate!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Makitawa's Traditional Bar ~Open for those in Kiri atm~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayato Hyuga
Jonin of Kirigakure
Jonin of Kirigakure
Hayato Hyuga

Character sheet
Name: Hayato Hyuga
Affiliation: Kirigakure

Makitawa's Traditional Bar ~Open for those in Kiri atm~ Empty
PostSubject: Makitawa's Traditional Bar ~Open for those in Kiri atm~   Makitawa's Traditional Bar ~Open for those in Kiri atm~ EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 3:06 pm

Hayato had finished training for today and was headed towards his favorite place to drink some refreshing tea at Makitawa's Bar. They made the best tea and Hayato knew it but this time he wasn't only going to refresh from training but also discuss a dangerous matter with the Mizukage himself.

The Hyuga entered the bar and sat on an empty table at the corner of the traditionally decorated place and ordered a fruit tea pot. Sweet and sour at the same time, a really great tea indeed.
Hayato was sure the Mizukage would never be late and would be here right on time.
What Hayato wanted to know about was a certain Uchiha and that info he would get from is directly from that Uchiha's sensei the Mizukage himself!
Back to top Go down
Kiri no Kami
Hachidaime Mizukage
Hachidaime Mizukage
Kiri no Kami

Character sheet
Name: Matsuda Shingen "Kiri no Kami"

PostSubject: Re: Makitawa's Traditional Bar ~Open for those in Kiri atm~   Makitawa's Traditional Bar ~Open for those in Kiri atm~ EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 3:24 pm

The Mizukage had arrived a few minutes earlier then expected. He was dressed fully in his Kage garbs, and beneath those Kage garbs were simple dark-colored attire. He had his Kage hat on, though, he didn't need it since this meeting was taking place in the heart of his own Ninja Village, but, it was a symbol of authority, and reminded the Ninja of Kirigakure to respect the Village, even in its recovering-state of construction; an effort that the Mizukage has been very busy with. In one of the frontal-corners of the interior of the Bar, which had a window allowing the Villagers to see others walking by, the Mizukage sat slowly. This meeting hadn't seemed so urgent prior to actually arriving in the bar it was to take place in.

He removed his hat, allowing his copper-brown hair to unravel from beneath the wide, tipped, and blue Kage hat with the proud insignia of Kirigakure. The bar wasn't too crowded, and fortunately the Mizukage wasn't getting a lot of attention, though, most never interrupted the Mizukage, since, he was revered as a God, or someone with the might of a God in his own Village especially.

A waitress stopped at their table, and leaned over a bit. Her bright orange hair sort of flowed downward as she lowered the tea glass that was brought to the Mizukage's table. The Mizukage didn't have any bodyguards with him in his own Village since it was already very secure, especially for all the damage that was done. No one a part of Kirigakure would ever actually attempt to harm their Mizukage. All of them had utmost faith in his ability, and potential as their leader and savior.

"Hello, Hayato-san." The Mizukage took a sip from his small tea glass that he had lifted, and rested against the palm of his right hand. "What is it that you seek of me, Hayato-san?" The Mizukage asked his subordinate. Hayato was a well-respected member of the Hyuga Clan, particularly the descendants of the less-notable Separatist-Hyuga, or so they were known.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoexplosion.rpg-board.net
Hayato Hyuga
Jonin of Kirigakure
Jonin of Kirigakure
Hayato Hyuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Makitawa's Traditional Bar ~Open for those in Kiri atm~   Makitawa's Traditional Bar ~Open for those in Kiri atm~ EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:43 am

As expected from the Mizukage he had arrived even earlier. There was no need for the Byakugan to see where he was at the moment, the aura emitting from the Mizukage was enough to tremble hostile forces and boost the spirit of every ally of his. It was tremendous really.
The Mizukage greeted him with a very soft and calm tone and asked him about why was he sought about. Hayato was again surprised on how this man that held so much responsibility and burden upon his shoulders could speak in such calm tone without any tone of being tired.
As expected from the Mizukage, Hayato thought..

The Hyuga took another sip from his tasty fruit tea before he spoke:
"Mizukage-sama." Hayato stood up and nodded and then sat again on the soft sofa. " I wish to discuss the Uchiha matter...that student of yours. I want to know of how is he doing because the death of his father was a great loss to the village either and I personally know how that kid might feel right now. Despite the fact that he still has siblings the trauma might be too big and things might get out of hand..."
Hayato took a sip from his tea and awaited for an answer. The Hyuga cared for all his villagers and was a great leader so he thought outside the box and every single villager was his brother or sister or father or mother. That's what made Hayato really special and that made the Mizukage a Kage and a father of all his villagers.
Back to top Go down
Kiri no Kami
Hachidaime Mizukage
Hachidaime Mizukage
Kiri no Kami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Makitawa's Traditional Bar ~Open for those in Kiri atm~   Makitawa's Traditional Bar ~Open for those in Kiri atm~ EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:36 pm

The Mizukage dabbed a tea-leaf into his currently very dark, auburn-colored tea. The tea-leaf gave a minty flavor to the tea itself, a flavor that the Mizukage enjoyed. He took a sip from his tea glass as Hayato Hyuga, Kirigakure's Jonin Commander spoke up with concern in his voice. He eyed his tea before taking another sip, and when the Hyuga was done speaking, the Mizukage looked back up at the Hyuga with a very plain expression, though he didn't show it, he could clearly identify Hayato's concern for his fellow Villagers, and it reminded him why he made Hayato Hyuga the Jonin Commander to begin with. "I admire your concern, Hayato-san..." The Mizukage replied, taking one more sip from his tea before speaking again. "...I've seen the signs of his evolution, or perhaps devolution by his father's death this early on in, and it makes him differ from his peers. However, it is a priority of my own to guide this Ninja towards a righteous path, but, all I will be able to do is guide him. His path is his own to follow." The Mizukage paused once more, taking another sip from his tea. "Though, he is still early in his development as a Ninja, and will not tread into darkness so quickly - I fear if something more personal were to happen; perhaps another death of a family member, it could change everything though." The Mizukage paused, he rested his tea glass against the table. "Know that his Nindo is to achieve power at all costs... I've made it my duty to teach him wisdom as well."

The Mizukage once more glared at the Hyuga, his Jonin Commander. "...You've felt similar suffering, no?" The Mizukage asked in his subtle, but powerful tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Hayato Hyuga
Jonin of Kirigakure
Jonin of Kirigakure
Hayato Hyuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Makitawa's Traditional Bar ~Open for those in Kiri atm~   Makitawa's Traditional Bar ~Open for those in Kiri atm~ EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:46 am

Hayato was carefully listening to every word of the Mizukage and was nodding to each sentence he said.
He took a sip from his tea sometimes during the Mizukage's speech but he was all ears.
It seemed the Mizukage knew well what he was doing and what was happening, Hayato was sure of that but also thought he made the mistake that he tried to lecture in an indirect way the Mizukage.
Of course Hayato believed in his leader but there are things that might get out even from his hand.

When he finished his rin'negan stopped at the eyes of the Hyuga.
Hayato felt as his soul was being read and analyzed but when he asked the question after the glare, the Hyuga stopped feeling that and thousands of memories rushed through his brain.
He frowned after taking that sudden chaos in his head under his wing self-control.
"I...I do not wish to speak about that..." He said while his eyes were looking down with empathy..
Hayato shook his head finally and looked at the Mizukage with his typical look.
"I assume this topic is closed...so since you are here, do you have anything for me to do ? " He finally said while he kept his memories imprisoned.
Back to top Go down
Kiri no Kami
Hachidaime Mizukage
Hachidaime Mizukage
Kiri no Kami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Makitawa's Traditional Bar ~Open for those in Kiri atm~   Makitawa's Traditional Bar ~Open for those in Kiri atm~ EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 5:35 pm

It was clear that Hayato was uncomfortable telling his Mizukage of whatever personal conflict he had been through, and what it had exactly resulted in. The Mizukage however respected his decision to keep it to himself, and questioned him no further. While taking another sip from his tea, Hayato had asked whether or not the Mizukage had a new assignment for him. He took a sip from his tea, and laid it flat onto the table, pausing for only a moment. "The Missing-nin investigating the Broken Uzumaki's presence, and purpose in the Ninja World have received reports from a traveling merchant from Kirigakure." The Mizukage paused looking up at Hayato once more. "It appears that she has recently crossed the border into Oto no Kuni, on the Mainland." The Mizukage continued, his voice remained stern. "I have yet to inform the Gokage... This is an S-rank Mission for Kirigakure in particular, since the Broken Uzumaki has already once infiltrated Mizu no Kuni, and escaped with her life." He took one more sip from his tea, finishing it up before laying the glass down. "There is already a Squad of Hunter-nin assigned to the Broken Uzumaki, but, it's important that you rally some men of your own, for they've requested my support."

The Mizukage stood up, picking his hat up in the process, and wearing it proudly on his head. "You will be going to Oto no Kuni in my absence, being the Jonin-Commander I'm giving you permission to organize, and employ up to 12 Jonin with you. Do not make your presence too well-known within Oto no Kuni, so choose the Jonin you need sparingly." The Mizukage rushed this Assignment on the Jonin Commander so quickly. "If this is all too brief, I understand, and I can simply send another ANBU Squad as back-up, but, I have confidence in your ability - your skills with tracking will prove vital to the Mission; all we know is that the Broken Uzumaki is in Oto no Kuni, whether her presence is brief or not, it will take quite a few hours for her to leave the country, giving you enough time to find her." The Mizukage was done with his briefing.

"Do you accept this Assignment, Hayato-san?" The Mizukage asked him, staring down at him with his all-penetrating Rinnegan eyes.

Back to top Go down
Hayato Hyuga
Jonin of Kirigakure
Jonin of Kirigakure
Hayato Hyuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Makitawa's Traditional Bar ~Open for those in Kiri atm~   Makitawa's Traditional Bar ~Open for those in Kiri atm~ EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:25 am

Hayato was again full of thoughts but when the Mizukage started speaking about the Broken Uzumaki Hayato focused and stared at his kage while he was speaking. Hayato deducted that he was going to be assigned to a mission to follow that missing-nin and report.
The Hyuga was right but time was running short so he quickly stood up while he listened to the Kage saying his last words.
"I sincerely accept! " He said while his Byakugan had been activated. He had to find a few jounins that he needed, he picked the number 4 and went to find out the four jounin he needed
"I will be back soon, Mizukage-sama" He said while he tossed some coins on the table and dashed away from the bar to find his 4 jounins.
Back to top Go down
Kiri no Kami
Hachidaime Mizukage
Hachidaime Mizukage
Kiri no Kami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Makitawa's Traditional Bar ~Open for those in Kiri atm~   Makitawa's Traditional Bar ~Open for those in Kiri atm~ EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 5:39 pm

(OOC: Alright, I'm locking this thread up. Feel free to join Yoshi's thread if you haven't already.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Makitawa's Traditional Bar ~Open for those in Kiri atm~   Makitawa's Traditional Bar ~Open for those in Kiri atm~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Makitawa's Traditional Bar ~Open for those in Kiri atm~
Page 1 of 1