NARUTO: Explosion Series
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NARUTO: Explosion Series

NARUTO: Explosion is a series which occurs roughly 150 years after Naruto Uzumaki ended his reign as Rokudaime Hokage. It's full of adventure, and awaits members to participate!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Besties Hanging Out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanji

Kanji

Character sheet
Name: Aelia Valkyrie
Affiliation: Kirigakure

Besties Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Besties Hanging Out   Besties Hanging Out EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:37 pm

Aelia was walking down the streets of Kirigakure, eating some instant ramen from a cheap looking bowl as she did. She was searching for Kyo, one of her best friends, because she was bored and felt like bothering him. While searching for him, she had gotten hungry which is why she had the ramen with her. She had been looking for him for about thirty minutes now and she was starting to feel like she would never find him at this rate. After another ten minutes went by without find a trace of him, she jumped up on top of a building, stumbling slightly from the weight of the unnecessarily large shuriken on her back, and looked around. She hoped the height would give her a better field of vision but, she still couldn't spot him out. "Kyooooo-kuuuun!" She yelled, oblivious to the strange looks she recieved from the people walking around on the street. "Man, why is the tallest genin I know the hardest dude to find? He's even got white hair!" She exclaimed to herself.
Back to top Go down
Kyoichi Shingen

Character sheet
Name: Kyoichi Shingen

PostSubject: Re: Besties Hanging Out   Besties Hanging Out EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:54 pm

The day was much like any other, getting up in the morning, running out of the mansion before he could remember to eat, begin reading a book until he was called in by one of the aids for training. He passed the requirements and also kept his bone jutsu fresh, along with having lunch and returning outside, to sit in his usual tree that was barely outside of town. Kyoichi was relaxing, enjoying the wind and closed his book after reading the few, last climatic moments of the novel. It was enjoyable, but now he would need to seek a new book.

Hoping down off of the tree, he made his way to town to hear his names screaming from the roof tops. His eyes referted to the sky, ocean blue pupils searching the heavens for the source of the sound. He saw a very familiar face, looking for him, and it brought a smile to his face. Activating his Art of Bone Climbing jutsu, he climbed the building in a few seconds much like spider man, and then flicked up next to Aelia, still smiling.

"Hello Aelia-chan."
Back to top Go down
Kanji

Kanji

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Besties Hanging Out   Besties Hanging Out EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 10:06 pm

Aelia turned to see Kyoichi and dropped her bowl of instant ramen, leaving it to fend for itself. She jumped up and hugged him, wrapping her arms around his neck and hanging off of him. "Kyo-kun!" She yelled in excitement. She looked down, not at all surprised to see that even if she stretched her legs as much as she could, she wouldn't be able to touch the ground. "You're too tall..." She decided as she let go and stepped back a bit. Immediately afterwards, she remembered her ramen and saw the container tumble off the edge of the roof. "Aw... I was gonna eat that..." She shrugged it off and looked up at Kyoichi. "So how are you Kyo-kun?"
Back to top Go down
Kyoichi Shingen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Besties Hanging Out   Besties Hanging Out EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 11:07 pm

Kyoichi was pulled by the neck into a hug like cling, and Kyo couldn't help but have an anime sweatdrop moment as he was pulled to the ground by her weight, despite how light she was. He was never one for physical strength, and it showed in his jutsu. "Aelia-chan, you know I'm tall." She was always the one who could throw a blush on his face, and this was one of those times. His lightly red face stared at her while he replied, his ocean blue eyes scanning her. "I'm been good Aelia-chan, how have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Kanji

Kanji

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Besties Hanging Out   Besties Hanging Out EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 11:26 pm

Aelia frowned and crossed her arms. "I've been rediculously bored because SOMEBODY is busy training with Mizukage-sama all the time." She said, glaring at him when she mentioned the training part. She then poked him in the chest, a smile returning to her face. "But now, you get to hang out with me and I am gonna force you to train with me!" She declared, raising her finger into the air. "Mostly because I wanna see if you're actually any good at fighting or if you still suck." She taunted, sticking her tongue out at him.
Back to top Go down
Kyoichi Shingen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Besties Hanging Out   Besties Hanging Out EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 11:44 pm

Kyoichi's blush faded as she began speaking about training with the Mizukage, which he had not done yet, but he was more curious about how she knew about his sensei. "Who told you that the Mizukage was my sensei?" He said, his facial expression turning to one of curious. He paused before replying to her other question as well, becoming a stubborn headstrong shinobi at the mention of training/battle. "I've become much stronger, stronger than you." He declared, smirking softly.
Back to top Go down
Kanji

Kanji

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Besties Hanging Out   Besties Hanging Out EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 12:12 am

Aelia jumped up when he asked the question, a little happy to have surprised him by knowing something since he always seemed to be smarter than her. "Roze-chan told me. Also," She paused for dramatic effect. "You are NOT stronger than me! I bet I could beat you in a training match!" She declared, pointer her finger directly in between Kyoichi's eyes. She looked around for a moment, her eyes had a scheming look on them. "Also, if I win... You have to buy me a new container of instant ramen since is is your fault that I lost my last one." She said, obviously somehow managing to blame Kyo for her dropping her ramen.
Back to top Go down
Kyoichi Shingen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Besties Hanging Out   Besties Hanging Out EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 12:46 am

Being challenged was the only thing that Kyoichi couldn't hold back from, and he almost instantly went into a fighting stance, as if they would fight on the roof top. Though, the ramen comment ruined the moment for Kyoichi, as he had anoter anime sweatdrop moment and replied. "Aelia-chan.. you ruined the moment.." He whined, sighing as he looked at the shuriken on her back, making a mental note of it and added.

"Here, afterward, if you win, I'll buy you real ramen, ok?" He said, as if he was speaking to a buzz killing child. "Now, get ready to lose." Kyoichi got serious again, getting into a defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
Kanji

Kanji

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Besties Hanging Out   Besties Hanging Out EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 1:01 am

Aelia raised her hands into the air and freaked out a little. "Woah, woah! We can't fight right here!" She exclaimed and jumped back a few feet. She looked around, trying to see if she could spot an empty area from where they were at. "How about over there?" She pointed to an area where a few stands had recently left and all that remained was an empty and level clearing. She pulled her shuriken off her back and unfolded it, revealing a four bladed shuriken that was taller than she was. She ran over to the area and jumped the remaining distance once she reached the edge of the building with ease. She landed almost soundlessly dispite the large shuriken she held in her right arm. "Come on! Hurry up Kyo-kun!"
Back to top Go down
Kyoichi Shingen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Besties Hanging Out   Besties Hanging Out EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:50 am

Kyoichi stared at her, as she stated that they could not fight on the rooftop. Why, he asked himself, despite knowing the reason why. He sighed and without much of a reaction followed Aelia off of the rooftop and onto the ground, as he noticed her shuriken. "Yeah yeah, I'm here." He stated, forming seals and afterward, four bone daggers popped out of his fingers effortlessly. Kyo flicked them around in his hands, taking a defensive stance and waiting for Aelia to attack.

"Ladies first.." He said smiling.

Jutsu

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kanji

Kanji

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Besties Hanging Out   Besties Hanging Out EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:34 am

Aelia smirked and stabbed her over-large shuriken into the ground and grabbed a small shuriken and a larger one (the size of the shuriken Sasuke used on Zabuza) from her pack. "Well as least chivalry isn't dead." Although it was almost invisible to the naked eye, a string was attached to each shuriken to allow her to use her own kenjutsu skills. She unfolded the larger one, revaling a three bladed shuriken with cutlass-like blades and a large hole in the middle, presumably to make it easier to wield. The smaller shuriken was very generic in it's appearance aside from a very tiny, almost unnoticable, hole in the middle. "Spinning Shuriken Dance." She threw the larger shuriken at him, keeping the smaller one in her hand.

Jutsu Used---

Type: Kenjutsu?
Nature: N/A
Class: Offensive
Name: Spinning Shuriken Dance
Description: By using shurikens attached to strings, the user swings the chakra reinforced strings around, the shurikens somehow spinning, and attacks. Should the user be proficient enough, they could manipulate the strings like they were a puppet's and manipulate the direction at will.
Limitations: Can maintain the chakra flow for 4 posts. Has a cooldown of 4 posts. Aelia personally can not manipulate the strings to alter direction at her will with chakra alone. Aelia can only use two shurikens at a time but, they can be either large shurikens or small shurikens.
Back to top Go down
Kyoichi Shingen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Besties Hanging Out   Besties Hanging Out EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 7:05 am

Kyoichi watched her take out the shuriken, and despite keeping a close eye on her, he did not notice the strings on the shuriken. He kept his daggers tight in his hands, and waited for the attack. He watched her toss the large shuriken at him, and swiftly tossed two bone daggers to his other hand, and despite his lacking of strength, he knew how to block it. Running up to it at full speed and taking a small jump, he pressed both of his hands at the top of the turning shuriken, two bone daggers in each hand blocking the blades, and he used the momentum of gravity and speed to send the shuriken into the ground and landed softly in front of it. He quickly tossed a bone kunai at her leg as he landed and kept a close eye on her, as his feet hit the ground.

Back to top Go down
Kanji

Kanji

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Besties Hanging Out   Besties Hanging Out EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 5:32 pm

Aelia watched him skillfully counter her attack. She had known Kyo wasn't very strong and was hoping that she could use that to her advantage. "Not bad Kyo-kun." Her voice sounding very enthused and cheerful. She pushed the leg that was being targeted by Kyo's bone kunai and did a half twirl to dodge, pulling the shuriken's strings that was behind Kyo as she did so. Immediately afterwards, she jumped up into the air and threw the small shuriken at Kyo. She was hoping that her little dance twirl movements had distracted him from seeing her manipulate the shuriken behind him.
Back to top Go down
Kyoichi Shingen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Besties Hanging Out   Besties Hanging Out EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 4:51 pm

Kyoichi watched her, but he heard a soft sound behind him as she moved the shuriken, and turned to see it move towards him. He looked back in front of him to see the second shuriken fly towards him. With his quick thinking and great agility, he jumped and bent his back, as one shuriken flew below him and one above him, barely dodging them. He landed, and formed seals, the teeth in his mouth sharpening and pushing out of his gums as he was now to the side of her and jumped the rest of the small distance, shooting out both of the canine teeth at her as he did so.

He landed, formed more seals and with a short burst of speed, he kicked at her stomach area as several shards of bone shot out of his feet. His shoes were off, which he tore off when he was in mid air, launching the teeth at her.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Besties Hanging Out   Besties Hanging Out Empty

Back to top Go down

Besties Hanging Out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NARUTO: Explosion Series :: Narutoverse :: Mizu no Kuni (Land of Water) :: Kirigakure-
Jump to: